Roundtrip
What 'm pushed ahead in Montreal, is the desire to continue my studies, as well as the opportunity to enjoy a less restricted labor market at the Meeting.
several years now, I plan to go live in France, and after my degree, I lost a year of my time in college, I thought it was a good time to go France.
In addition, studies and project I considered doing business as the Metropole was more suited to achieve them.
The difficulties I encountered were in metropolitan and many have already started the meeting before I left ...
Already there was the sending of applications in 30 schools in metropolitan France in March, the responses being unveiled in June ... It was already very tight .. Problems have therefore begun at that time, I was waiting for answers, otherwise I could not even began my efforts at LADOM.
At LADOM and CROUS (ticket, exchange)
In February-March, I began to inquire about scholarships CROUS in France on the ticket ... but as it was when the TAA were becoming LADOM therefore airfare for students no longer paid by the Studentenwerk but LADOM.
should know that I struggled to get this information because at the time, nobody knew anything, and could not get information about the devices ... : 1
This problem is that after LADOM was set up as I could get the necessary info for the plane ticket, which was fully supported.
For my purse, I made my record student social at the same time as my application files, and since I am stock market in the last step, my purse was $ 460 usd. Knowing that the first payments are paid in October-November, a new galley promised to ...
At the regional level, I could build my case for the first installation allowance (API) in July ... Indeed, in the file they asked for proof of school because I do not even know the answers to admission, I had to wait until July, the time that a friend living in the Paris region 's occupies my Registration and returns me my certificates. At
Housing: Housing
, my biggest galley who signed my return to Reunion ....
So, again in March April and even a little before I started to look for housing in the Paris area as this was the area I was aiming.
I tried everything, but having someone who can or will vouch for me, not being fed ...
sites where you can sign leases in rows refused my application because there is no guarantee, and no income ... I'm
market, my mother not working, and nobody else wanted to vouch, it was necessary to look for other means, and it was the hosting solution that met me, even if it does not welcome ...
Finally I could find an accommodation but on the eve of my departure, seeing that nobody was answering my calls more then she had to arrival receives me, I had to look another in the rush Accommodation.
Again, arrival in France, it went wrong and I found myself homeless.
Suddenly, a friend of my family has generously SITE WELCOMES home time to catch the plane to the meeting.
My biggest concern was the fact of not having a guarantor, or money, (I waited my purse)
level of life
As I was in the Paris area, I had to learn to take the subway alone, to ask for directions ...
oddly that I was not too hard to adjust, I was fortunate to be hosted in 93 in Saint-Denis, so I did not feel too bewildered over there ...
It was at that time very cold, at least for me ... and I had a little trouble with it ..
In France I have not been accompanied by the associations to share the Jerf Reunion.
must say that given the urgency of my departure, I have not had time to contact other Associate
I arrived September 10, 2010 and I left September 25, 2010 and every day between these two dates, I went to the FCA, the pole job ... All this complicated by the discovery of Paris and its metro ...
Only the Jerf with whom I was in contact since the meeting who gave me advice, phone numbers, addresses, websites to help me find housing, I put in touch with people ...
When I was still at the Meeting, all shareholders only I called told me they did not care for students, or they did not deal with those installed in Paris ...
At the image of the metropolis, it's going I was under no illusions, I left knowing.
Already I was surprised, on arriving I took a taxi, and taxis in Paris has a reputation for being grumpy ... And bin
I came across a really nice taxi driver with whom I am the conversation ... I told him about the meeting ... he was stoked
It is true that in Paris train stations is very speed, but me it suited me very well, we also say that Parisians are cold, well, me I fell on Parisian kind, hospitable ... when I got lost one day in the 16th district seeking my university, I asked my way to an old lady saw me and panicked, she joked with me, telling me not to worry and took me to the nearest metro station I
Summer surprise hit of the kindness of people, I do not feel different, however ... I have not felt prejudice toward me as I expected ...
I felt in my element in Paris, although I did not stay long ... I knew the
Jerf by searching the Internet assocs Réunion in Paris, calling all the numbers and nobody wanted me, I called that I had already appreciated Jerf the claimant side of injustice and informant on the site ... In Tel
it went very well and since I keep contact with this partner by mail ....
Besides, I thank the Jerf for everything she has done for me, you tried to help me when everyone did not do, and thanks to sites, the advice you gave me, j hope to return to Metropolis under better conditions.
By cons I would like this testimony to be anonymous.
And one last advice to young people who want to try mobility: It's really an experience to live if you're completely ready, we have to prepare, learn everywhere because it pushes us to go mobility without having a total follow-up when you're a student ...
Ludivine
0 comments:
Post a Comment